Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using postgresql?

От Alex Satrapa
Тема Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using postgresql?
Дата
Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using postgresql?
Список pgsql-general
Mike Nolan wrote:
> I may need to move a web store to another hosting facility or rewrite it.

I'm currently exploring the Zelerate AllCommerce system
http://allcommerce.sourceforge.net

I haven't even reached the stage of installing it yet. It's designed to
run out-of-the-box on MySQL, so I'm a little wary of that (I'm still
recovering from reading taht MySQL Gotchas page). So this is just a
pointer to something that exists.

HTH
Alex