Re: tablespaces?

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: tablespaces?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Guys, where are we on tablespaces?  Should I set up a project page or
> does it need organization?  I think we need to define the command syntax
> and then implementation details.  I don't think it is that hard and
> certainly is possible for 7.5.

There was a offlist group communication about it. Gavin Sherry promised to set
up a separate CVS server for it and merge his work till date.

I understand he is busy. We were looking at couple of weeks break to start
things rolling. IIRC it is almost over.

That is where it stand, I understand.
 Shridhar