Re: Creating functions with pgAdmin III

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Creating functions with pgAdmin III
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Michael Shapiro wrote:

>The list in the pulldown is in a random order, especially srt
>to the list of tables in mutilple schemas. It woudld be nice
>if the list was ordered with builtin types listed first, then
>each table within each schema listed next. Within each of the
>builtin, and schemas the list would be alphabetical:

Actually it isn't random, but the sort order might not be what you
expect. It looks like (regard as meta code)
ORDER BY isdomain, isArray, typname

>I would even be great if the various columns could somehow be
>accessible as well (although that would make too large a list if
>put all in one pulldown)

I'm not too happy about the current combobox implementation; this should
be rewritten in a menu/submenu or tree style.

>Also, I reported a bug in that if the return type is a table type
>pgadmin fails to include the schema when extracting the ddl.

Nearly lost it... I added it to BUGS.txt now. We might need to refactor
the code a little bit, that's why I don't fix it instantly.

Regards,
Andreas

От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: New FC1 RPMS uploaded to snake
От: Ian Freislich
Сообщение: Re: Creating functions with pgAdmin III