Re: bytea, index and like operator again and detailed report

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: bytea, index and like operator again and detailed report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvar Freude wrote:
> while changing a column from base255 encoded text (all except null byte) to
> bytea, I found the following bug in Postgresql's LIKE operator with indexes
> (it follows a more detailed description then my old mails in -bugs and
> - -general, including the proof of the bug):

Apparently you never read my reply to you all the way to the bottom. I said:

Joe Conway wrote:> Alvar Freude wrote:>>   select * from test where b like '\001%';> This is weird. I'm sure it worked
atone time -- will research.>> Joe

I'm actively working on your issue. Please quit spamming all the lists
with it.

Joe