Re: Feature Request for 7.5

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Feature Request for 7.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Keith C. Perry wrote:

> Jan,
>
> To continue the brain-dump.  I was curious how the GC protocol was going to be
> implemented (if you had any ideas thus far).

The stuff I've been kicking around so far is Spread 3.17.1 with a simple
self made Tcl/Tk binding library used from inside PG via PL/TclU. You
can download the Spread toolkit here:

     http://www.spread.org

What I have is way too premature to be shown, so don't ask. But it has
replicated one UPDATE once, so it is a bit more than a pure braindump.

Jan