Re: Pg module for Perl

От Alex Satrapa
Тема Re: Pg module for Perl
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Barbara Lindsey wrote:
> I have re-built Perl 5.8.2, I have installed PostgreSQL v7.4 and DBI-1.38.
> Then I tried installing pgsql_perl5-1.9.0 and it just wont work.  Have I
> picked up the wrong module?  Are there some specific configs required for
> any of these to support the Pg DBD?

IIRC, the Pg module for Perl is quite distinct to DBD::Pg. You might be
trying to install the wrong module.

What do you mean by "it just won't work"?  If, after installing
pgsql_perl5-1.9.0, you get a message about not being able to find
"DBD::Pg in @INC", you've probably got the Pg module installed instead.
Try "man Pg", see if you've actually got the Pg module installed.

HTH
Alex