Re: 7.5 Plans

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: 7.5 Plans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Christopher Kings-Lynne writes:
>>I'm just interested in what everyone's personal plans for 7.5
>>development are?

> There are still some low-hanging fruit and some
> below-the-cloudy-sky-hanging fruit in there, for instance

[...snip...]

> Basic array support  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm planning to keep plugging away at this one, particularly the items
pointed out by Peter last July.

I'm also hoping to work on aggregates that accept two arguments (binary
set functions), e.g. REGR_*, and possibly window frame aggregates (both
ala SQL2003 section 4.15.4 and 10.9). Both could be classified as OLAP
functionality.

Possibly more stuff.

Joe

От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Сообщение: Re: Encoding problem with 7.4
От: Oli Sennhauser
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore and create FK without verification check