Re: solaris port

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: solaris port
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> -pthreads -D_REENTRANT -Wall src/common/intl.cpp
> In file included from src/common/intl.cpp:49: include/wx/intl.h:40:
> warning: `_N' redefined
> /usr/include/iso/ctype_iso.h:38: warning: this is the location of the
> previous definition

> src/common/intl.cpp: In method `bool wxPluralFormsScanner::nextToken()':
> src/common/intl.cpp:241: `_N' undeclared (first use this function)
> src/common/intl.cpp:241: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once
> src/common/intl.cpp:241: for each function it appears in.)

This doesn't talk to me, it's not caused by our fixes.
_N is one of the gettext macros, and there seems to be some conflict
between wx (intl.h) and system (ctype_iso.h).
I'd recommend you use the official wx cvs HEAD to get it compiled. If
problems persist, you (maybe) get some support on wx-hackers, or we'll
find out ourselves how to solve it. In the second case, we certainly
should post the fix to the wx patch manager.

After that, we upgrade our snapshot to wx cvs HEAD, apply our patches
and continue hoping that there might be some time in the distant future
where we can use plain vanilla wx....

Regards,
Andreas