Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>I believe 20 seconds is the standard number --- that's plenty for
>Postgres.

Not always. More than once I have had a postgresql connection hung up
that will stop the main postmaster from dying on TERM. However the
machine will eventually kill it hard and thus could produce during restart.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Two rules on a view do not like each other :-(
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing)