Transaction Rollback problen (3.0 Protocol)

От Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Тема Transaction Rollback problen (3.0 Protocol)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello:

I'm having a little problem with my .net data provider for postgresql 7.4.

I'm executing a little sample that does:

1. Connect to the server.
2. Start transaction.
3. Execution of an invalid SQL command.
4. Catch exception and rollback transaction.

After send the rollbact transaction command i'm not receiving any
response from the server, instead, if the SQL command is a valid SQL
command all runs fine, any idea about what can be the problem ??

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards

Carlos Guzmán Álvarez