Re: snort, acid and postgres

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: snort, acid and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There are some web pages that provide specific hints for tuning the
snort + ACID combination, e.g:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~rdanyliw/snort/acid_faq.html#faq_c9

Having said that, it is worth collecting the information Dann suggested,
as folk on this list can probably give you database tuning tips that the
standard FAQs may not contain.

regards

Mark