Re: Release cycle length

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Release cycle length
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,
  Personally I am for long release cycles, at least for major releases.
In fact
as of 7.4 I think there should possibly be a slow down in releases with more
incremental releases (minor releases) throughout the year.
  People are running their companies and lives off of PostgreSQL, they
should
be able to rely on a specific feature set, and support from the community
for longer.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com