how to send scheduled email from PostgreSQL

От hodges@xprt.net
Тема how to send scheduled email from PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I am interested in having a PostgreSQL query run and some email
sent on an automatic basis.  Doesnt seem like trigger does this
sort of thing and I didnt see any reference to sending email
in a couple PostgreSQL books.

My host system is Redhad 8, Apache, Postfix, PHP and Perl.
I could add another scripting language if needed.  Shell
is bash.

A web search turned up a couple references from 2000 and
2001 like pqmail.  Is there any thing more recent that is adpated
to current versions of php and PostgreSQL?

Thanks,
Tom

Сообщение: Re: Postmaster refuses to start
Сообщение: Re: Postmaster refuses to start