Re: PL/PGSQL functions suddenly not working

От Alex
Тема Re: PL/PGSQL functions suddenly not working
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Shridhar,
yes the behavior is a bit strange. I cant see much in the log except
that it says parse error  ad a date field which does not make sense to me.
It only accesses two tables  which are quite small.  The function fails
now when I run a heavy updated job so my feeling is that I either run
out of connections or memory related.

Alex