Re: pl/perl function life and variable scope - concurrency

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: pl/perl function life and variable scope - concurrency
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Or in other words... code to "strict"

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: SQL-question: returning the id of an insert querry
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for a cascaded master-slave replication system