Re: bugzilla (Was: What do you want me to do?)

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: bugzilla (Was: What do you want me to do?)
Дата
Re: bugzilla (Was: What do you want me to do?)
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Shridhar Daithankar writes:
>

>>So forming a new group is quite beneficial?
>

> No, we don't need one group, we need many individuals (or possibly small
> groups) to get in contact with their second favorite projects and hang out
> there.

I meant lets form a group within advocacy which would consult other projects.
Since we would expect people to encounter similar kind of problem, a group
within advocacy/general might be a good idea.

Of course we need not do anything special till we have sizable projets being
consulted. Can we at least have a web page for projects that use/prefer
postgresql. I think I put ahead such idea of cross linking earlier as well.

>>I think so too..  I have been planning to do that for dbmail and egroupware
>>but haven't got around it..
> When I said "I've been doing a bit of that", I meant "the developers of
> eGroupWare call me once a week with questions".  So maybe you can take
> over dbmail. :-)

Sure. Check this.

-----------
Hello,

My name is <> and I work with postgresql group. Recently we/postgresql
advocay/general group have decided to form a group of people who would help
other projects w.r.t postgresql.

So feel free to ask me questions. I can help you to put yor questions to
appropriate forums/persons effectively.

Regards

Sounds good? Or too aggressive?

 Bye  Shridhar