Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows
Дата
Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows  (Christopher Murtagh <christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca>)
Список pgsql-general

Ben wrote:

>Sorry, I'm coming into this thread late so I must have missed something...
>what's wrong with pl/pgsql?

The fact that it is pl/pgSQL? Seriously though, I think that pl/pgSQL is
counter
intuitive to some people and those of us who are coming from say a Perl
background are going to be much more proficient in using pl/Perl then having
to learn YET another language.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org

От: Ben
Сообщение: Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows
От: Ben
Сообщение: Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows