Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Changes to Contributor List

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

  My feeling is that advocacy should be just that: Advocacy.
It doesn't matter who the intended audience is in reality. However,
it is also important to remember that technical experts typically
don't need to be sold on PostgreSQL.

  PHBs on the other hand probably do and thus much of our
Advocacy work should be geared towards them. I believe
one place where we are particularly week is PostgreSQL
versus MySQL.

   We should have mountains of dead tree printables on why
you should use PostgreSQL and why you shouldn't use mySQL.
This can be done in a non-flammatory way.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org