invalid command \

От Jan Poslusny
Тема invalid command \
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hallo,
we runs PostgreSQL 7.3.4 on RedHat 9. I initialized dbcluster with
--locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8 and created database with --encoding=unicode. But
following script generates error:
-- -*- coding: iso-8859-2 -*-
set client_encoding to LATIN2;
create table t (txt text);
begin;
--inserted character is latin small letter r with caron, coded in iso 8859-2
insert into t values ('ř');
insert into t values ('\\@');
commit;
-- end of script
, generates
SET
CREATE TABLE
BEGIN
psql:test.sql:7: invalid command \
psql:test.sql:9: ERROR:  parser: unterminated quoted string at or near "'
commit;" at character 52
. I think this is a bug, because the script is syntactically OK and work
fine on database with server_encoding=latin2.

Сообщение: Re: Using SUBSELECT in CHECK expressions
Сообщение: Re: Using SUBSELECT in CHECK expressions