Re: status?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: status?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Merlin Moncure wrote:

>Did your initdb/signals patch get accepted or is that still an open
>item?
>
>Merlin

I have finished work on rewriting initdb in C - see
http://www.dunslane.net/~andrew/Initdb_In_C.html . I guess Bruce will
merge it when he gets time (presumably after this release is wrapped up).

This wasn't so much a patch as a complete re-implementation from scratch
- signal handling was just a very small part of it.

But it can't really be thoroughly tested on W32 until we have a working
backend - I am assuming at that stage some tweaks will be required.

cheers

andrew