status?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема status?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
what is the status of these items on the to list for w32?:

# Create new backends using CreateProcess()

    * Allow Unix to use fork()/exec() rather than just fork, enabled
      with EXEC_BACKEND (needed for easy testing)

    * Use CreateProcess()

# Add Win32 signal code
# Enable/test spinlocks
# Test existing shared memory/semaphore code
# If singals aren't enabled on backend startup, handle lost signals for
config file changes

If nobody is working on them I will put up my hand for one or two, but I
don't want to duplicate work somebody else is doing.

cheers

andrew