Re: 7.4RC1 planned for Monday

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: 7.4RC1 planned for Monday
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>Sooner or later you have to say "this release is done, let's ship it".
>>It's way too late to go back into invention mode for 7.4.
>>

> I agree with the argument. It is just that the Vacuum one... well is
> very tempting.

Since improving the buffer cache policy will not change any "visible"
functionality other than performance ... maybe you want to convince some
people that if we find a substantial improvement for the cache policy
soon to put it into a 7.4.x release.

Jan

Сообщение: Re: 7.4RC1 planned for Monday
Сообщение: Re: 7.4RC1 planned for Monday