Re: pg_dump doesn't dump conversions?

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: pg_dump doesn't dump conversions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Just to emphasise how bad this is, the strings 'CONVERSION' and
'pg_conversion' do not appear anywhere in the pg_dump source code.

I'm not putting up my hand to implement it that quickly this close to
release, but it's a thing that should probably be back ported to 7.3, as  people will be unable to dump their
conversions.

Chris