Re: Cannot Delete

От Alex
Тема Re: Cannot Delete
Дата
Re: Cannot Delete
Список pgsql-general
I still have this problem...
my table currently only has 60k records. it has two foreign keys . one
to a table with
15 records the other to a table with 250 records both with a primary key
as suggested.
the table itself is referenced by another table.

although I have about 10mio records in other tables , this one is rather
small... still i manage to delete 2-3 records / second.
I tried vacuum, the db and tables and did not gain any performance.

I experience this problem on different machines and yet, when i reload
the date it did speed up things considerably.

Any suggestions what could be wrong?  Maybe a configuration issue ?

Thanks
Alex