Re: Some comments on the marketing texts

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Some comments on the marketing texts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

   I would be happy to have myself and my marketing guy (sale engineer
for about 12 years) go over anything you want to send across.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

Josh Berkus wrote:

>Peter,
>

>>We intend to print some flyers for LinuxWorld Expo in Frankfurt at the end
>>of this month, using the texts on the advocacy pages.  But I have found
>>these texts to be disappointing.  They exaggerate boring features, they
>>are fuzzy on complex things rather than taking the time to explain them,
>>the arrangement and coherence of the points isn't all that great.
>>

>As always, you find ways to offer help antagonistically. <sigh>
>
>Sure, the text at advocacy.postgresql.org could use an overhaul.    So?  Do
>it.  You know as well as I do that we don't have a PR agency to step in and
>take care of all of the tedious stuff for us.
>
>Actually, I need to develop such a paper for PHPCon.   Want to work together?
>Do you have any propaganda prepared?

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org

Сообщение: Re: Some comments on the marketing texts
Сообщение: Re: Some comments on the marketing texts