Re: Bug Report

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Bug Report
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Branden R. Williams wrote:
>                         POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE
> Your name        : Branden R. Williams
> Your email address    : brw@brw.net
> System Configuration
> ---------------------
>   Architecture (example: Intel Pentium)      : Intel Pentium
>   Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF)     : Linux 2.4.18 ELF
>   PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-7.3.4):   PostgreSQL-7.3.4
>   Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.95.2)        : Your RPM, RH 8.
> Please enter a FULL description of your problem:
> When using the replace() function, it appears that some of the output is
> filtered through a printf variant.  If you have legitimate db characters
> that are also printf flags, it causes big problems.

This was fixed for 7.3.4 (or so I thought); see:
http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/backend/utils/adt/varlena.c.diff?r1=1.92&r2=1.92.2.1
Are you sure you don't have something earlier? Was does
    select version();
show?

Joe

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Minor irritant with comment parsing in a function (SQL)
Сообщение: Re: Minor irritant with comment parsing in a function (SQL)