Re: Fwd: Re: [PERFORM] Presentation

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: [PERFORM] Presentation
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
>Yeah. What I'd really love to do is de-powerpointify it and make it a nice
>set of "real" web pages.

If you import it into OpenOffice, you could save it as flash and get the
same effect (within reason) as powerpoint/presenter but pretty
much on any browser.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Fwd: Re: [PERFORM] Presentation