Re: Thoughts on maintaining 7.3

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Thoughts on maintaining 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,
  When I was reading hackers about the fixes you had made, it stated
that the index bloat problems should be better. I took
that as meaning that although it won't be required nearly as often, we
still may need to reindex occassionaly. It was later
pointed out to me that this may not be the case, to wit I responded:
Tom, am I on crack?

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com