Re: editors with colum positioning for debugging?

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: editors with colum positioning for debugging?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Jan 22, 2005, at 5:12 PM, Joel Fradkin wrote:

> My question is I don’t see an easy way to find an error.
> Typical error text is syntax error at or near "trans" at character 825
>
> But determining character 825 is a little slow by hand.

In pgEdit you can use the "Goto Point" command to jump to a specific
offset in the file. I hope to have something better in the near future
to automatically move the cursor for you when an error is detected.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: