Re: feature request: show pgsql version when running initdb

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: feature request: show pgsql version when running initdb
Дата
Re: feature request: show pgsql version when running initdb  ("Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk>)
Re: feature request: show pgsql version when running initdb  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>>Is there any chance we could have initdb show the version of postgresql
>>it is running as when initdb is run?
>

> If you install many different versions in parallel, don't you give your
> installation paths some meaning that contain the version number?  In any
> case, you can run initdb --version first if you're not sure about what is
> where.

Yes I do, but sometimes as different users you don't know what the path
is.  I guess I can just go --version.

Chris

От: Shridhar Daithankar
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] NuSphere and PostgreSQL for windows