Re: Announcement: planned open source billing system demonstration

От Doug Royer
Тема Re: Announcement: planned open source billing system demonstration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS wrote:

>And what is the licensing?

Looking at their web pages, they provide the services, not the software.

>On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 06:06:00PM -0700, Richard Schilling wrote:
>

>>Just wanted to drop you all a quick note that CogBilling, an online billing system which  integrates with GnuCash, is
nowavailable for review at http://www.rsmba.biz/download.  CogBilling is an online database driven billing system
writtenentirely on open source products.  In its present state it's intentionally void of heavy graphic images and
"creaturefeatures" to maximize flexibility in developing future versions.  CogBilling is intended to be useful for any
professionalservices organization, but ultimately should function especially well in organizations that do software
development,legal services and the like.  Furthermore, CogBilling is intended to be integrated into large IT
infrastructuressuch as those found in healthcare institutions, clinics and physician practices.

 Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
 Doug@Royer.com                 | Office: (208)612-INET
 http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                We Do Standards - You Need Standards

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: creating/accessing new runtime parameters
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: creating/accessing new runtime parameters