Re: ecpg build on AIX 4.2.1

От Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Тема Re: ecpg build on AIX 4.2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Samuel A Horwitz wrote:
> Are these patches going to be applied soon?
>

>>Correct.
>>I had the same error on AIX 5.1 last week (see hackers' list).
>>As far as 7.4beta is referred two additional patches are needed (see
>>postings by Tom Lane on this topics).
>>
>>Adding the linker options will solve your problems and PostgreSQL will
>>work nicely.
>>
>>    Regards,
>>
>>        Hans

puh, good question.
I think I have seen that Tom has applied at least one. I think the one
you have requested has not been applied yet.
You have to check the COMMITTERS' list to find out. To be honest I don't
have it in mind. Tom or Michael Meskes will know for sure.
Regards,    Hans

--
Cybertec Geschwinde u Schoenig
Ludo-Hartmannplatz 1/14, A-1160 Vienna, Austria