Re: how am I able to log all sql queries?

От Robby Russell
Тема Re: how am I able to log all sql queries?
Дата
Список pgsql-php
sector119@mail.ru wrote:
> hi
>
> I want to log all queries which has been executed by my program!
>
> like:
> *user_ip* who run program, and *queries* which has been executed durin
> time that he use this program (my site)

PostgreSQL can log it for you, but if you want to do it on a client
basis, I'd create a log table in your db and add a function to your
program that for each time you execute a query, you log the ip and the
sql query to the database table. If you're using pg_query or something
you could create a custom function like so: (don't mind the horrible
php, but you might get the idea I'm trying to show.)

function pg_log_query($ip, $sql) {
   # query to insert the sql to the database
   pg_query("INSERT INTO logging (ip, sql) VALUES ('$ip', '$sql');

   # call the normal pg_query
   pg_query($sql);
}

Hope that helps

--
Robby Russell,  |  Sr. Administrator / Lead Programmer
Command Prompt, Inc.   |  http://www.commandprompt.com

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: