Re: State of Beta (2)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: State of Beta (2)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

  Sure this is all reasonable but would come after the initial 30 days.
The first 30 days is specifically a proof of concept,
validitity study, review of findings type of thing. Which is why I
stated that we would produce the findings and our project
plan to proceed after the initial 30 days.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake