recent viri and worms

От Dennis Gearon
Тема recent viri and worms
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is a blanket email.

Many of the people I know are not keeping their systems up to date.

You may be not knowledgable about how to do that, or not know that it
    is necesary to update regularly.

As a result, you are getting attacked by viri; I am receiving lots of
viris infected emails, possibly from you.

Two things you can do (if you run a microsoft operating system):

    1/ Get an antivirus software package and keep it up to date.

          Go to Staples, Fry's, Fred Meyer's, or any local
computer/electronic store.

    2/ http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

       This is the main update site for microsoft operating systems.

        If you don't go to this site evey monday and keep up to date,
        you are not 'playing nicely in computer land' with the rest of us
       and probably going to suffer problems with your computer,
       AFTER your computer is bothers the rest of us with floods
        of emailed viri.

       PLEASE get your computer updated completely, and do so every
monday nite.