Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Bob Kimble wrote:

>On Thursday 18 September 2003 11:30, Andreas Pflug wrote:
>

>>Hi Bob,
>>It would have been quite a surprise if that sample didn't crash too.
>>Please post that issue at wxWindow's bug system.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Andreas
>>

>Sounds good. However, the version of wxWindows used by the pgadmin3 package
>comes from www.pgadmin.org. I suspect I'm going to have to wait a bit before
>the whole thing will be ready for the Alpha.

Bob, can you check wxWindows CVS head on that Alpha machine? We will
rarely update our wx package, so to get Alpha fixed the only way is to
use an official wx version and have one of their developers work on
that. It might even be a bug in gtk2, which would need an escalation to
the gtk team...

Regards,
Andreas

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad
От: Richard Bacon
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 on Linux