Re: New thoughts about indexing cross-type comparisons

От Dave Smith
Тема Re: New thoughts about indexing cross-type comparisons
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
For the int2col op value I have this table for when the cast returns NULL

value <0
<, <= ,= int2col=null>,>= in2col is not null

value > 0
<,<= in2col is not null
=,>,>= int2col=null

Im not sure why pg allows me to do a int2col=null and returns nothing
so I am assuming that internally pg just resolves this to false.