Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I upgraded all packages of the debian/unstable environment except
>> postgresql and did some tests with the "old" pgadmin3 beta2 package
>> and also latest pgadmin3 snapshots and "libgtk2.0-0 2.2.4", it runs
>> well on i386. I'm currently doing a new build of wxWin 2.5 with
>> libgtk2 2.2.4, I'll will then rebuild pga3 and tell you if it's ok.
>> For the moment it seems to be an issue specific to alpha.
>

> Andreas,
> I did a new build of wx and pgadmin3 latest snapshots in an up to date
> unstable environment. It runs well on i386.
> Did you get time to have a look to this problem on alpha ?

No, I didn't.
Actually, that call from wx into gtk is   m_wxwindow = gtk_pizza_new(),
so wx has little chance to screw up the parameters, there are none.
Bob, did you try a wx sample? This can only be solved by somebody with
deep gtk experience, I believe.

Regards,
Andreas