Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of Beta 2)

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of Beta 2)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Lamar Owen wrote:
>>Can eRserver replicate a 7.3.x to a 7.2.x?  Or 7.4.x to 7.3.x?
> I thought we were talking about upgrades here?

If eRserver can be used as a funnel for upgrading, then it by definition
must be able to replicate an older version to a newer.  I was just
asking to see if indeed eRserver has that capability.  If so, then that
may be usefule for those who can deal with a fully replicated datastore,
which might be an issue for various reasons.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology

Сообщение: Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of
Сообщение: Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of