Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Bob Kimble wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I built and installed Debian packages for pgadmin3 and pgadmin3-libwxgtk2ud2.5
>following the instructions on the pgadmin3 web site. When I run pgadmin3,
>however, it segfaults right away. Using strace, the last few lines look like
>this:
>
>stat("/usr/local/share/locale/fileutils.mo", 0x11ffff3e0) = -1 ENOENT (No such
>file or directory)
>stat("./en/LC_MESSAGES/fileutils.mo", 0x11ffff3e0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file
>or directory)
>stat("./en/fileutils.mo", 0x11ffff3e0)  = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
>directory)
>stat("./fileutils.mo", 0x11ffff3e0)     = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
>directory)
>--- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) @ 0 (0) ---
>+++ killed by SIGSEGV +++

Hi Bob,
I don't believe that the SEGV is caused by the missing file, you can
check this by commenting out the load attempt at line 184 in pgAdmin3.cpp.
A stack backtrace would be very helpful to tell more.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3
Сообщение: Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3