Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of Beta 2)

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of Beta 2)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lamar Owen wrote:

> As most everyone here knows, I am a big proponent of in-place
> upgrades, and have been so for a very long time.  Read the archives;
> I've said my piece, and am not going to rehash at this time.

I look forward to when or if a sponsor can add in-place upgrades to
Postgres. Big projects like that, vs. upgrades, take focused, mid or
long term efforts with people who are committted to only that project.
Translation: money and skills.

Сообщение: Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of Beta 2)
Сообщение: Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of Beta 2)