Re: massive quotes?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: massive quotes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I think if it could be done in a reasonably aesthetic way in psql that
would satisfy many people, without any need to disturb the backend,
which Tom objects to.

That's a big "if",  IMNSHO :-).

I'd hate to see this dropped, though

cheers

andrew

От: Philip Yarra
Сообщение: Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)