Re: ECPG bug or development choice

От Thierry Missimilly
Тема Re: ECPG bug or development choice
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, i've discovered that and Oracle uses EXEC ORACLE ifdef ....
So, that means it is not possible to have one and only one source file for a
Proc*c program which could be run on Postgres and Oracle.

Thank for your fast answer.
Thierry

Michael Meskes wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 02:48:19PM +0200, Thierry Missimilly wrote:
> > I'm not sure it's a bug or it's normal, so i don't send it to pgsq-bugs.
> > So, i use #ifdef ORACLE  #else  #endif preprocessing instructions to
> > differentiate PG from Oracle Pro*c syntaxes.
>
> As a matter of fact we use EXEC SQL IFDEF, ... and do not parse any
> C/CPP code. running cpp before parsing leads to undesirable side
> effects.
>
> Michael
> --
> Michael Meskes
> Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De
> ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org
> Go SF 49ers! Go Rhein Fire! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: German special characters Problem
Сообщение: Re: German special characters Problem