Re: Updated, nearly complete, Swedish translation

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Updated, nearly complete, Swedish translation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Oskar Berggren wrote:

>Attached is the nearly complete translation to Swedish of pgAdmin III,
>748 out of 763 strings.

Thanks Oskar,

your work has been committed to cvs, and Swedish marked as "published".

>The remaining 15 seems to be mostly related to the Query Builder's menu
>system, and since the binary debian packages seem to be compiled without
>the query builder I have been unable to test this, and I don't want to
>play around with the &-signs without being able to test the resulting
>menu. (And I don't have time to compile by myself right now.)

There are also 6 fuzzy strings, please check these. Please also
translate the remaining 15 strings, although you can't test them at the
moment, because it makes it really difficult for us to decide whether a
translation is complete if there are strings missing (even when they're
not displayed at the moment).

>Also, there is a number of places where the Swedish translation is
>too long to fit in nicely. However, there is also quite a few places
>where not even the original English text fits.

Please tell us these places, where text doesn't fit. We try to have
english text + 50 % to have enough room for translations whereever
possible. I had a look at your translation and couldn't find a single
string that wouldn't fit, but I noticed some messages that didn't get
marked for translation (of which only one wasn't known so far), so the
total string count increased to 764.

Regards,
Andreas

От: Oskar Berggren
Сообщение: Updated, nearly complete, Swedish translation of pgAdmin III
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III Beta 2 Released