Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex

От Kaarel
Тема Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

>OK, now looking it over there's too much.  Instead, we want to provide users
>with a "getting started" HTML file that includes links to techdocs and other
>resources.   Kaarel started such a document; I will try to find my copy so
>that we can build on it rather than starting from scratch.

The "getting started" guide I composed can be found here
http://www.tud.ttu.ee/~t001177/pgqsg.html
It's mostly links to different PostgreSQL guides though. I just added
short descriptions and some other links I have found useful.

Kaarel

От: Francois Suter
Сообщение: Mailing list page for main site
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex