Re: Prelimiary DBT-2 Test results

От Manfred Spraul
Тема Re: Prelimiary DBT-2 Test results
Дата
Re: Prelimiary DBT-2 Test results  (markw@osdl.org)
Список pgsql-hackers
markw@osdl.org wrote:

>http://developer.osdl.org/markw/44/
>
>I threw together (kind of sloppily) a web page of the data I was
>starting to collect for our DBT-2 workload (TPC-C derivative) on
>PostgreSQL 7.3.4. Keep in mind not much database tuning has been done
>yet.  Feel free to ask any questions.

The kernel readprofile output is very odd:
sys_ipc receives lots of hits, but that function is a trivial multiplexer.
sys_timedsemop, and try_atomic_semop got 0 hits - that's the main
implementation of sysv semaphores. Could you double check your
readprofile scripts?

--   Manfred

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: ANONCVS? Is it being updated correctly?
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: Stats Collector Error 7.4beta1 and 7.4beta2