Re: TCL trigger doesn't work after deleting a column

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: TCL trigger doesn't work after deleting a column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The arrays NEW and OLD only contain entries for attributes in the
respective rows that are not NULL. The list $TG_relatts contains a list
of all column names of the triggering relation with a leading empty
element (to make the index in that list reflect pg_attribute.attnum).

Jan