Re: TCL trigger doesn't work after deleting a column

От Josué Maldonado
Тема Re: TCL trigger doesn't work after deleting a column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alvaro,

Actually I build a new table from the old one, so the table in metion is
a new table with the same structure as before,  the way I droped the
column was right click on it from pgadmin III then delete, why should
that matter?

Thanks

--
Josué Maldonado.