Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS

От Rudi Starcevic
Тема Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

>Yes I Analyze also, but there was no need to because it was a fresh brand
>new database.

Hmm ... Sorry I'm not sure then. I only use Linux with PG.
Even though it's 'brand new' you still need to Analyze so that any
Indexes etc. are built.

I'll keep an eye on this thread - Good luck.

Regards
Rudi.

Сообщение: Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS
Сообщение: Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS