" ... though the pgsql version performance is not very great."

От Justin Clift
Тема " ... though the pgsql version performance is not very great."
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi everyone,

Saw this earlier on today, on the mailing list of the Open Source
Development Labs people who are porting their database testing suite
from SAP to PostgreSQL.

The comment near the end by Jenny Zhang (one of the porters), saying
that "I will put a tar ball on SourceForge today, though the pgsql
version performance is not very great." doesn't sound very nifty.

Personally, I don't have the time to analyse why the performance isn't
very good and take it forward, so I'm mentioning it here as a heads up
in case someone want's something useful to sink their teeth into.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift